Saturday 5 January 2013

Goals and plans for 2013

A new year..what are your goals and plans for 2013?

A list of things I would like to do this year:

1. First things first,  I really need to finish the block of the month project I put together.
(A few more blocks to go, not sure yet to quilt it by hand or machine, all of it so far is hand made..seems a shame to not finish it by hand..)

Block 1 of the BOM "Happy Hearts"

2.  When the BOM is (nearly) finished I can start on my quilt for the OEQC this year. The theme for this year is Berlin.

3. Practice and practice and practice some more FMQ.

4. Perhaps try out some blocks for a Dear Jane quilt like this one in red white and blue? ...perhaps if I can do one block a week I can have it finished in maybe 3 or 4 years..??? ..OMG..pfff !!!



Let me know if you have any goals and plans of your own for the new year?
Let's make it a good (quilting) year!!

Till next time,
Essie




1 comment:

  1. Goeie morgen Esther. Dat zijn mooie voornemens en door jou best vol te houden denk ik zo. De Dear Jane vind ik prachtig en ik weet zeker dat je veel harder zal gaan dan een per week.
    Goeie voornemens heb ik niet echt want ik weet dat ik me er toch niet aan zal houden. Ik wil graag een paar kilo's kwijt en ik wil wat meer aan mijn quilten en borduren gaan doen.niet echt moeilijk en nu ik het heb opgeschreven kan ik het misschien beter volhouden.
    Lieve groet van Riet

    ReplyDelete