Wednesday 23 January 2013

So far so good..

What have I been up to since my last post, well I'll show you..
made 3 more blocks for the Red-White-Blue Dear Jane:
A-1
A-4
A-7

Three weeks in to the new year and so far I've already made 6 blocks... I'm actually ahead on my schedule of 1 block per week!!!  That's not bad... I'm sure there will be a few weeks where I don't have the time to make one..so it's good to built a little buffer.

Block A-4 was very tricky because of those tiny little white corner blocks. 
Block A-7 had reverse applique in it and that was something I had never done before, but it was easier than I expected...also it was the first time I used freezer paper for the applique.

Next up I think I'll try block A-2 and A3...

Till next time..
Essie


No comments:

Post a Comment