Monday 22 April 2013

Busy, busy, busy..

I have been very busy the last few weeks. Between some spring cleaning, having my in-laws visiting for almost 2 weeks and helping my own mother who is now in hospital for a new hip(..to name but a few)...somehow I managed to do some quilting.

I did a little bit of this, some free motion quilting:


The blocks I posted about before are now all together in a quilt, don't want to show too much yet as this is for the OEQC in October but this is a part of it :


And also done some of this, it is hand drawn with a black waterproof marker then colored in with brown

Need to get back to making some more Dear Jane blocks too..some are nearly finished and will post them sometime later this week. Little behind now, but still on my schedule of 1 block per week (..only just though).

'Till next time..
Essie


No comments:

Post a Comment