Sunday 15 December 2013

just a quick update..

I finally finished block C-5 today!


Apart from that I haven't done much quilting this week.
I spent some time looking through my collection of magazines the last couple of days.
Yes, I'm looking for something new to start!  Something I can do on the machine, something quicker to make and finish perhaps?
I enjoy doing my Jane blocks but they are very fiddly and sometimes I just need something a little easier to do, which I'm sure you know what I mean!!

About ten days till Christmas and the decorations are up, just some colourful lights as there is no room for a tree here..

Should really have a Christmas quilt to hang up...will put that on the to-do list for next year as well I think!
Well, I'm going to make myself a cup of tea, and look through some more magazines..

See you next time!
Essie






1 comment:

  1. Dat is een leuk blok Esther. Een kerstquilt kan je nog makkelijk maken Esther. Even vierkantjes knippen , stikken , even een achterkantje en klaar. Gewoon een kleintje maken, haha.
    Liefs van Riet en tot Woensdag.

    ReplyDelete