Sunday 5 January 2014

A new year = new beginnings

First of all a very good 2014 to everyone! May all your dreams and wishes come true for you.


With a fresh new slate/year ahead of us we all try our best to do the right thing.
We all start the new year with the best intentions, and just like everyone else I too will try to lose some weight, exercise more, eat more healthier, tidy up a little more often and so on..
But I won't get into too much detail with those, I'm sure you know what they are all about.. ;-)) LOL

I will however share with you my to-do list for this year when it comes to the "quilty" side of things.
Done it last year and I must say..it worked for me! So here it is for this year..

1) Continue with my Dear Jane, try and do 1 block a week as I have done last year.
2) Make a quilt for this year's OEQC competition, theme "Old Masters"
(entry date probably by May some time, so this one has a deadline)
3) Try and do a post at least once a week on my blog.
4) I've been asked to make a quilt for my local quilt shop "Da'sTof" (which I'm quite excited about!)

Don't want the list too big, because I'm not sure how things will go this year in terms of work, but if there is time I want to try and finish some UFO's as well.

Do you have any plans for this year?

Essie




1 comment:

  1. Een heel gelukkig nieuw jaar Esther. Goedige voornemens, die heb ik iedere dag en daar komt nooit zoveel van terecht du s een keer per jaar zal ook niet helpen, haha.zie je Woensdag. Liefs van Riet

    ReplyDelete