Sunday 9 February 2014

A little behind with Jane..


It has been a very busy week at work this week and I'm starting to get a little behind schedule on my Dear Jane..


Completed these blocks over the last couple of weeks:


This one is block E-12 "Mary Ruth's Corset"
and is completely foundation pieced.



The one below is block F-3 "Snowball", also foundation pieced.




Blocks E-10 / E-6 and E-5 are nearly done, still need to do the applique bits to finish those.

Once they are done (hopefully this week)  I will be sort of back on schedule with 7 blocks for this year.


Yesterday I prepared the foundation pieces for blocks E-9 and E-13.
For E-13 I also redrafted the block to look more like Jane's original block.






Today I have finally started on my "Old Masters" quilt...
Don't want to reveal to much but here part of it taped to the window...my makeshift light-box.

People outside must be wondering : " What on earth is she doing up there!?"..hahaha!

Fingers crossed with this one..;)) Hope what I have in mind is going to work!


Have a good week,
'till next time!
Essie

2 comments:

  1. Toch ga je lekker met je Dear Jane's. Mooie kleuren. Je mastersquilt wordt vast heel mooi.
    Ik heb gisteren de tweede quiltles gehad. Moet deze week 4 blokken maken. Heb er anderhalf af. Moet nu ook met randstof werken. Best wel pittig.
    Liefs van Riet

    ReplyDelete